QD Scenario and RW Enhancer 2

JakobHermann

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi..as far as i know its not possible..QDs have only the limited fixed weather throughout..something which ive mentioned to see if it can be variable...ie variable showers..stopping and changing to dry sunny conditions..same with snow..fog..cloud, storms..its unrealistic to say drive 100 miles with fixed weather...its not how weather is in reality..TS offers only fixed weather in QDs..i find standard scenarios better..( which i find just as easy) then in the edit you have many more weather options( a few variable)..you decide the time too of course..Rwe2 gives that option..but so far only fixed weather..but QDs have been transformed by rwe2..ie station stops mentioned en route..not just a to b ..plus the azure announcments i have a good..im hoping rwe2 shall be able to improve weather too..i think its something thats been overlooked by developers over time..its a vital element in train sims realism...best wishes John 

ps  i also have the AP weather enhancement addon..which improves some aspects..ie snow is more realistic..however most of the standard if not all the weather patterns are fixed..there is an optipn to put in variable weather patterns into standard scenarios.(.not QDs..) but i find that too complex for me..im not a pc wiz kid...ie flashing lightning  in the sky can be inserted into scenarios..but i cant do it..but many can im sure..😊