✔ [SOLVED] Running scenario won't loan RW Enhancer 2

zefreak

I followed the instructions for setting up the program and everything seems to be working at first - all of the routes and trains are visible in the RW software. However, when I go to a scenario and click Start the game loads but when I load the scenario I only see the standard TS2021 UI and there are no enhancements or custom menus

• RW Central changed the title to ✔ [SOLVED] Running scenario won't loan RW Enhancer 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi, I am having the same issue with no speedo , no icons or voices , I have just installed RW enhanced 2 onto my new Win 11 computer.  Everything seems to be showing and working OK until the scenario opens and the rw2 ui shows up for 1 sec and then disappears (as if going behind the Sim screen), the scenario will run,  but with no enhanced effects.  I have just checked and it is working fine on my old Win10 computer, can anyone help me sort this out?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Just to confirm that David, myself and at least one other user have all managed to resolve this issue by first activating and then deactivating Vulkan (in both cases including cooking).